Kuulpeeps – Ghana Campus News and Lifestyle Site by Students
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Conditions shall apply in place of and prevail over any terms or conditions (whether or not in conflict or inconsistent with these Conditions)
Eligibility & Entry:
1. The Participant shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon completion of the Entry Form.
2. Event and entry are free. Only one entry per person.
3. Participants that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be excluded.
• RexonaColorthon will be held on a particular date and time communicated to the general Public. Rexona reserves the right to make changes to the date and location of the event, and will inform participants of the changes.
• Should the event be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, Rexona shall not be held liable for any loss or inconveniences caused.
• Participations must register online at www.RexonaColourthon.com in order to be eligible for the RexonaColorthon Kit available to the first 1000 registrants. Additional participants are welcome on the day, however the kit is not guaranteed for unregistered participants.
• It is acknowledged that participation in the Event may be physically demanding and the Participant is aware of the nature of the Event and associated medical and physical risks involved.
• The Participant agrees that he/she is physically capable of competing in the Event and agrees to be solely responsible for his/her actions and the Event Organizer, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, associated companies, sponsors or medical advisers are not responsible for any injury or illness that the Participant may suffer as a result of his/her participation in the Event.
• The Event Organizer reserves the right at any time to remove the Participant from the Event or prevent the Participant taking part in the Event if in the Event Organizer’s sole discretion, it considers such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the Event by other participants or for any other reasonable reason.
• Please be informed that the paint powder we use for the run is certified nontoxic and free of any heavy metals. However, as with all colored powder, participants are advised to avoid getting it into your eyes. And take note If allergic reactions.
• you are agreeing that:
In some rare cases, the powder may be a mild irritant to eyes, people with skin conditions and people with breathing difficulties such as asthma.
All participants taking part entirely at your own risk.
• Rexona and its partners have the permission to use any images or videos taken from the event, as well as details provided by the participants for marketing purposes or otherwise.
• Nothing in these Conditions shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership between the parties hereto or constitute or be deemed to constitute either party as agent of the other for any purpose whatsoever and neither party shall have authority or power to bind the other or to contract in the name of the other in any way or for any purpose.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ghana and the courts of the Republic shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Event.
We also have some ground rules for the event, just to ensure that everyone has a FANTASTIC time at RexonaColorthon:
• Wear WHITE T-shirts and safety glasses provided in the participants’ kit at The RexonaColorthon grounds.
• Runners should be present 10 minutes prior to the starting time
• We advise you to use and wear safety gear such as safety glasses, bandanas and dust masks etc.
• Please follow the directions provided by race officials and volunteers.
• If you are running with a stroller, we advise you to start at the back of the crowd, as a precautionary measure.
• Take part in the after party right across the finish line.
• Above all, please be courteous and respectful to everyone around you
And that’s all from our side. Just click accept to register. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any special assistance or have any queries. See you at the Run!