Fire Guts Hostel On ATU Campus

fire guts ATU campus hostel

At the hours of 1am at dawn, fire guts at Accra Technical University, American House Hostel – a hostel facility around the campus. The main details about how the fire started has not being brought out yet but investigations are underway.

American House Hostel

The 5th floor of the hostel to be precise was the place where the fire gutted, students striving for their lives, learning and personal items were burnt to ashes due to the Ghana Fire Service delaying and heading to the scene late.

Ghana Fire Service At The Scene

At the caution of lives being at stake, Tudu thugs find themselves in the building to steal personal items such as mobile phones, laptops and a lot more, but due to some of he students available at the scene, they caught the Tudu thugs and had them under severe beatings before the police intervene.

Students outside with belongings



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here