It’s Showtime as Ghana’s biggest and inarguably the most respected pageant, Miss Malaika Ghana, the 19th edition, climaxes this Saturday 30th October at the Grand Arena (AICC).
Glitz, glamour and talent will be on display as 10 intelligent ladies battle it out for the car, cash and crown. As has been the tradition for Miss Malaika Ghana over the years, the ladies have gone through an intensive journey of rediscovery and grooming in preparation for the finals where one will be selected to succeed the reigning queen, Jasmine Djang.
The Ten Finalists
- Manuella Floris Lazo (Age: 21, Education: University of Ghana)
- Bintou Keita (Age: 24, Education: Graduate and Entrepreneur)
- Asia Musah (Age: 21, Education: Central University)
- Abena Danquah Okai (Age: 22, Education: Wisconsin International University College)
- Ama Tutuwaa Osei-Akoto (Age: 19, Education: Clark University)
- Precious Yankson (Age: 23, Education: University of Professional Studies)
- Hillary Tsar (Age: 21, Education: Graduate and Fitness Trainer)
- Doreen Osei Tutu (Age: 20, Education: University of Ghana)
- Winifred Bambil (Age: 24, Education: Entrepreneur)
- Iris Cudjoe (Age: 24, Education: Graduate)
Also performing on the night are some of Ghana’s most talented acts; Adina, Mr Drew, Abiana, Sefa and many more.
Call 0501288520 to book your tickets.
Miss Malaika Ghana is a Charterhouse Production proudly sponsored by Nivea, Frytol, GTP, Kenya Airways, Malta Guinness, Tomreik Hotel, Lux, GHOne, Royal Senchi and Closeup. With support from Aspire Destinations, Lucozade and Verna water.