There are a lot of things that people try when they’re unemployed in order to increase their chances of getting a job. If you’re in that position then you understand that getting rejected over and over can be depressing. Fortunately, you don’t just have to keep applying. Thanks to free online certifications like these ones from Google, you can actually grow while you’re unemployed, get some certificates and increase your chances of landing a good-paying job.
Google offers free courses in the following fields that require zero prior experience and will take less than 10 hours a week for 6 months to complete. You will also get credentials from Google that will make you more competitive in the job market.
The Professional Courses Offered By Google Include Courses In The Following Career Paths:
- IT Support: Troubleshoot problems so computers and networks run correctly.
- Data Analytics: Collect, transform, and organize data in order to help make informed business decisions.
- Project Management: Ensure projects within an organization are managed and completed with maximum value.
- UX Design: Make digital and physical products easier and more enjoyable to use.
- Android Development: Android developers build, maintain, and debug Android mobile applications.