It’s normal for everyone to get embarrassed at one point or another, and it’s usually for a good reason. However, for the things on this list … it just doesn’t make sense why they’re so embarrassing!
1. Crossing The Street
It’s always so embarrassing when all the cars stop and everyone is just waiting for you to get to the other side of the road. And you can tell that the trotro drivers are just following your every step.
2. Getting Caught Taking A Selfie
When you finally get the right angle for a selfie after a couple of tries, and someone walks into the room, it can get a bit awkward. Right?
3. Getting Up To Throw Something Away In The Middle Of A Lecture
Why do the silence and the stares always make it that much more embarrassing when you have to get up to throw something away in the middle of a lecture?
4. The Last Few Seconds Of A Zoom Meeting When Everyone’s Still Trying To Leave
Those few seconds after everyone says goodbye and everyone is still trying to get off the Zoom call is a top-tier embarrassing moment.
5. When You’re Watching A Movie With Family And A Sex Scene Comes On
Movie, why are you doing this to us? But if you’re ever in this situation, here’s a piece of advice you should definitely use. Just avoid eye contact.
6. When You’re About To Walk Into Somebody And You Both Keep Dodging The Same Way
You want to be polite and move out of their way, but you move left and they move left too. You move right and they move right too. And then it gets embarrassing.
7. When You Say Goodbye To Someone And Then You Realize That You’re Going In The Same Direction
You were having a great conversation, and you told the person goodbye before realizing that you’re both going in the same direction. Now it’s quiet and embarrassing.