Dancegod Lloyd, is a Ghanaian dancer, dance coach, and choreographer. He is a co-founder of the dance school, DWP academy. And oh, you probably know him from Beyonce’s Already music video which featured Shatta Wale.
Apart from being a successful career dancer, Dancegod Llyod is also a social media sensation. We always get to see what he’s choreographing and for a minute or two, you’re entertained. These are some of our best freestyle choreographies from Dancegod Lloyd’s social media.
1. One Thing Dancegod Lloyd Is Going Serve? A+ Choreography
2. Isn’t This Just The Most Wholesome Thing You’ve Seen Today?
3. You Always Know He’s Having Fun With It
4. You Wouldn’t Believe That This Granny Is Blind From Her Moves
5. This One’s For The Culture
6. We Love This One For The Boo– Ending. For The Ending
7. Essence Deserves Some Of That Dancegod Magic
8. DWP Academy Produces Way Too Much Talent
9. Whatver The Music Dancegod Lloyd Shows Up!
If you’re a fan of Dancegod Lloyd (and who wouldn’t be after this article) you can catch him on Fusion of the Ages. Fusion of the Ages is an IGTV show, created by Influencer Africa, that opens a dialogue between creators from different generations. The show also features such talents as Black Sherif, Gyedu Blay Ambolley, and Terry Bright Ofosu. You can watch the first episode below.