You would think being a single man in Ghana was more carefree since you don’t have any woman stressing your life but it also comes with its downsides.
1. Your family members are always in the business of asking you when you’ll marry.
2. If they don’t see any progress with the marriage, your parents start asking when you’ll bring them grandkids.
3. Your friends tease you with any lady they see you with.
4. This is everyone staring at you when your “irresponsible” friend gets married.
5. You’ve been single for so long that putting yourself back into the dating pool stresses you out.
6. Usually, when you want to hang out with your male friends, they can’t because they’re with their girlfriends.
7. You can tell the difference between ‘alone’ and ‘lonely’.
8. At a certain age, people start insinuating that you’re the problem meanwhile you probably haven’t been actually looking for someone.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you