If you’re here then you’ve taken the very important first step to becoming a Snapchat hero. We’re going to show you the hacks that you might have gone your entire Snapchat career without learning if not for the good work we’re doing here.
Pinning A Sticker To An Object In A Video
After you’ve shot a video, you can pin a sticker to a face or an object in the video. That means wherever that face goes, the sticker is going to follow. It’s a really cool effect, and here’s how you do it.
- Record your video
- From the edit screen tap the stickers icon
- Choose the sticker that you want
- Resize the sticker and then put it over the object
- Now just press and hold the sticker and Snapchat will do the rest
Personalize Your Snapchat Experience
One of the biggest nuisances when it comes to Snapchat is the discover page. It always has the most random recommendations, and in addition the thumbnails can be disturbing at times. Good news is you can personalize your Snapchat experience.
- Open the app, and tap on your profile icon at the top of the page
- Go to settings
- Find “Ads” on the settings page
- Choose Lifestyle & interest
- Now just choose the things that you actually want to see on your discover page
Create A Link That Other People Can Use To Add You On The App
You can easily create a shareable link to your Snapchat account, which other people can click on and instantly go to your profile in the app. The link is: www.snapchat.com/add/username. Obviously you want to replace username with your actual username.