More often than not, people who have been in relationships where their partners cheated on them try as much as possible to see the red flags and do something about them. The thing with these signs is that, if you don’t get evidence of the supposed cheating, the accusation alone will destroy the trust and the relationship itself. But what if you don’t even know what you should look out for? What if the supposed “signs” have become your new normal and you’ve not even noticed? What at all are these signs even?
First of all, you need to define what cheating means for you and your partner because apart from it being sexual, there are a lot of ways it can be done especially emotionally.
If your partner does more than 3 of these, that’s a cause for alarm.
1. Their schedules are suddenly changing without any tangible reason. If you bring it up, they take offense and get angry.
2. They no longer want to have sex with you and they come up with excuses.
3. They prevent you from using their phones for anything, no matter the circumstances when at first, it wasn’t a problem. If they have to give it to you, they delete stuff from it first, thinking you’ve not noticed.
4. They start paying more attention to how they look as compared to what they used to do. All of a sudden they’re more into looking “extra.”
5. They start putting a distance between the 2 of you. When you try to talk to them, they claim they’re always busy or they’ll get back to you later – which they never actually do. If you don’t call them, they won’t call you.
6. They suddenly talk about needing “space.” When you ask them what’s wrong, they don’t give any real reason.
7. They start showering you with unexpected gifts. This point may not be for everyone but when some people start to feel guilty about what they’re doing outside their relationships, they start to buy their partners gifts so they can feel better about themselves.
You need to compare all of these with your partner’s change in attitude and if more than 3 stick, there may be a cause for alarm.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you