Growing up, we regarded our mothers as the best cooks in the world because of the kinds of meals they prepared for us.
We hardly or no longer eat most of the meals that we enjoyed in our childhood, mostly because we no longer live with our mothers or are too occupied with responsibilities that come with adulthood and have no time to prepare them.
Well, we are going to remind you of some of the meals that we enjoyed in our childhood… Perhaps, after this, you will be inspired to go and get some.
Here are five Ghanaian meals that you definitely enjoyed in your childhood:
1. Mpotompoto (yam porridge/yam pottage)
2. ɛtor (mashed plantain) with boiled eggs
3. Aboboi (bambara beans) with kakro
4. Gari fortor with fried plantain
5. Omo tuo (rice balls) with groundnut soup and chicken
Did we leave out any? Let’s us know which other Ghanaian meal that you enjoyed in your childhood.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you