1. You’re asleep but the cold winds that precede the rain wakes you up slightly so you smile and adjust your blanket/cloth and you continue sleeping
2. Once you hear the rains, you start praying that it will continue till morning so you can have an excuse not to go to work
3. You end up waking up late because the weather was “too sweet” and you were in a deep deep sleep
4. Now you’re late and you don’t know when the rain stopped so you can’t give the “your area is flooded” excuse
5. You get to your bus stop and it turns out, almost everyone was late as well so there are a lot of people there.
6. Now you have to fight for car otherwise you’ll be extremely late
7. You finally get a car and once you alight at your bus stop, a car splashes muddy water on you
8. You reach the office and your boss is going on and on and on about you being late even though he/she has seen your muddy look.
9. You explain about the people, the traffic, the splashing of water but they tell you it’s no excuse.
10. You wore long sleeves or a sweater because it was cold when you left home. Now you regret the decision because the sun is shining so bright and it’s very hot.
Has this happened to you before? Do let us know in the comments section.
Featured image via memes.zikoko.com