During your internship interview your interviewer is trying to determine if you’re a good fit. You should also be doing the same thing. And if you’re already excited about the internship, then you can also use your interview as a way to find out what to expect/what’s expected of you when you start.
1. Can You Elaborate On The Day-To-Day Responsibilities This Job Entails?
2. What Are The Characteristics Of Someone Who Would Succeed In This Role?
3. What Would I Be Expected To Accomplish By The End Of My Internship Period?
4. What Are Some Of The Challenges That Previous Interns In This Role Have Encountered?
5. How Would My Performance Be Measured In The Role?
6. What Other Departments Would My Team Be Working Closely With?
7. What Do You Like Best About Working Here?