Kuulpeeps created a weekly social media show for fashion lovers this year called Ready Steady Slay and we have a number of episodes especially on YouTube.
The show was designed to bring fashion enthusiasts the answers to their many fashion related questions in an entertaining way, while offering them resources to find some of the best and most affordable places to find their fashion needs. Check out 10 of the videos we have posted on YouTube.
1. Osebo The Zara Man a.k.a Don Papa Richie Talks About Style, Fashion & Setting Trends
2. Da Therapizt Shares The Experience Of Being A Male Makeup Artist In Ghana
3. Dela (Simisa)Talks About How She Balances Being A Student, Model And A Brand Owner
4. Living Life In Colour & Playing With Aesthetics On Instagram
5. Starting A Business In Fashion, Styling Celebrities & Preparing Wardrobes For TV
6. Modest Fashion: A Top Fashion Alternative That Can Save You Some Money
7. Different Affordable Ways To Look Fly In Suits & Ties In Ghana
8. Finding Time Within A 9-5 To Run A Crochet Business.” — The Story Of Neesapparel
9. Life of An Influencer, Shopping For Sneakers, Maintaining Them, Spotting Fakes & More With Hosii
10. All You Need To Know About DIY Fashion & How To Slay On Budget In Ghana
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you