Drinking can be fun especially during this Christmas period but too much alcohol can lead to injury, accidents, serious embarrassments and long-term health problems. Follow these advices to drink safely.
1. Eat before (and during) drinking sessions
2. Know your limit & plan ahead
3. Sip your drink. Take your time
4. Appoint a designated driver – don’t drink and drive!
5. Keep track of how many drinks you are consuming
6. Space your drinks and then and substitute with a non-alcoholic drink
7. Never accept a drink from someone you don’t know
8. Be careful what you combine, most drugs and alcohol do not mix well
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you
featured image via bu.edu