Asking for first dates could be big-time emotional seesaw. One minute you feel cool, the next you feel like collapsing. The good part is, a no doesn’t mean the end of the world, it hurts and sucks but to better your chances at getting a far better answer than a no, these tips are exactly what you need.
1. Ask for a Wednesday or Thursday night. Never ask for a first date for a Friday or Saturday night (too big as date nights) or Monday (everyone hates Mondays).
2. Offer a specific opportunity (as well as alternative days). If you say, “Would you like to go out sometime?” you leave yourself absolutely no way out if the person says no, and if the answer is yes, you still have to ask the person out.
3. Offer options. Options can include the day, time, activity, and transportation. Options make you sound organized without being rigid.
4. Ask for a first date a week to ten days in advance (but you can break this rule with impunity as the need arises)
5. Go for it when you’re having a good day. You’re cuter when you’re happy, and self-confidence is sexy.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you