Do you want to make someone give you that impressive smile? Try any of these 3 math tricks.
1. Multiplying by 6
If you multiply 6 by an even number, the answer will end with the same digit. The number in the ten’s place will be half of the number in the one’s place.
Example: 6 x 4 = 24.
2.The Answer Is 2
1. Think of a number.
2. Multiply it by 3.
3. Add 6.
4. Divide this number by 3.
5. Subtract the number from Step 1 from the answer in Step 4.
The answer is 2.
3. Multiply Large Numbers in Your Head
To easily multiply two double-digit numbers, use their distance from 100 to simplify the math:
1. Subtract each number from 100.
2. Add these values together.
3. 100 minus this number is the first part of the answer.
4. Multiply the digits from Step 1 to get the second part of the answer.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you