Today is November 23, which means it is exactly two weeks to the December 7 elections.
Ghanaian voters are either going to vote four more years of President Nana Akufo-Addo or for a change.
Either go back to former President John Mahama or completely choose a new face at the Presidency.
Besides the two front runners, 10 other Ghanaians have thrown in their hats to contest for the top job.
They include Christian Kwabena Andrews, Ivor Kobina Greenstreet, Akua Donkor, Henry Herbert Lartey and Hassan Ayariga.
Others are Percival Kofi Akpaloo, David Asibi Ayindenaba Akpasera, Brigitte Akosua Dzogbenuku, Nana Konadu Agyeman Rawlings and lastly, Alfred Kwame Asiedu Walker.
Today, Nana Konadu’s National Democratic Party (NDP) is expected to hold a press conference about the election and the passing of her husband, former President Jerry John Rawlings.
Unconfirmed reports suggests the Nana Konadu, who is now a widow will withdraw from the Presidential race.
If that is so, you should expect to see her on the ballot paper as most of the Presidential ballot papers have already been printed.
Nonetheless, in two weeks, you get to decide who is President of Ghana on January 7.
Who has your vote?
Who are you voting for on December 7
- Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo (50%, 1 Votes)
- John Dramani Mahama (50%, 1 Votes)
- Nana Konadu Agyeman Rawlings (0%, 0 Votes)
- Brigitte Akosua Dzogbenuku (0%, 0 Votes)
- David Asibi Ayindenaba Akpasera (0%, 0 Votes)
- Percival Kofi Akpaloo (0%, 0 Votes)
- Hassan Ayariga (0%, 0 Votes)
- Henry Herbert Lartey (0%, 0 Votes)
- Akua Donkor (0%, 0 Votes)
- Ivor Kobina Greenstreet (0%, 0 Votes)
- Christian Kwabena Andrews (0%, 0 Votes)
- Alfred Kwame Asiedu Walker (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 2
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you