Young Nigerians are working together, protesting a plague that has been eating at them for years…the killing and harassment of young Nigerians for little to no reason by police officers and the federal SARS officers.
If the protests and the killing of protestors aren’t convincing enough for you. The fact that the protestors are literally begging for their lives to be spared…these are true stories from Nigerians sharing their SARS experiences on the website, EndSARS.com, set up purposely for these stories.
1.Branded a criminal because of his beard
2. A Nigerian living in Ghana went home for a trip and lost money to SARS
3. An officer of the law or a peeping Tom?
4. Arrested and killed because of an iPhone
5. You’re not safe even in your room with your partner
6. Jailed and shaved for nothing?
7. Dumped in the middle of nowhere
8. No one is really safe from SARS harassment
9. Framed for just sleeping in bed
10. Honestly, no place is safe
Find more on the site, updated daily and share your stories as well here: EndSARS.com
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you