A number of people have had to endure at places they didn’t want to work at because, a beggar doesn’t have a choice. You need money to fend for yourself and take care of your bills and so you’ll do whatever it takes. Even if it involves you applying for jobs you know deep down in your heart, you don’t want to do.
If you’ve been in this boat before, let us tell your story.
1. You start thinking of your life choices when your alarm goes off at dawn.
2. You jump out of bed last minute when you’ve finally convinced yourself that you need the job if you need to eat.
3. When on your way, you start reminiscing about how happy you were when you got the job. “Had I known” is really always at last right?
4. When you get to the office and everyone seems so happy you wonder where they get their happiness from. So that you can get some.
5. Everyone seems to be so serious working… and there’s you. Contemplating whether or not your pay is worth your frustrations at work.
6. At the slightest provocation, you almost send your resignation letter which has already been typed
7. You when it’s finally 5pm and you’re leaving and your boss calls for a meeting.
8. On Fridays you’re so excited because you won’t see all the people you work with for 2 whole days!
9. When you finally quit the job
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you
featured image via Ola Dapo on Pexels.com