Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed programmes, under the Center for Applied Research and Innovation in Supply Chain – Africa (CARISCA) project, in the KNUST School of Business (KSB):
- MPhil Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Two (2) Academic Years)
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management (One (1) Academic Year)
- MPhil Procurement and Supply Chain Management (Two (2) Academic Years)
- MSc Procurement and Supply Chain Management (One (1) Academic Year)
- Master of Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) (Two (2) Academic Years)
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognised Institution in the relevant field of study.
Award of Scholarship
Applicants with a First Class or Second Class (Upper Division) with a low income background MAY be considered for a scholarship.
Preference will be given to deserving female applicants.
Mode of Application
Sale of E-Vouchers for admission is in progress.
- Purchase e-Voucher for GHc250.00 at the following banks: GCB, CBG or ECOBANK or dial *447*160# on any network and follow the prompts
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an e-Voucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions website: (HERE!) and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT TWO (2) COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for submission of application forms is Wednesday, 30th September, 2020.
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
NB: All International Applicants must use this link (HERE!) to generate logins and apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you