Every Ghanaian has the right to vote. It is the duty of a Ghanaian to vote for their preferred political party. During the Election day there are some Do’s and Don’ts any Eligible voter is supposed to abide by. With the laws governing the Election, anyone who does not go according to the laws will be fined or be imprisoned or even both.
In order for free and fair Elections, the Electoral Commission of Ghana headed by Mrs. Jean Adukwei Mensah have released the duties of the Ghanaian voter.
Here are the 8 Duties of the Ghanaian Voter
1. Vote During Elections.
2. Vote Only once in a Particular Election.
3. Keep Your Voter ID card safely.
4. Leave the Polling Station after casting your vote.
5. Keep Your Vote Secret.
6. Be Law-abiding at the Polling Station.
7. Give other voters the Chance to Vote.
8. Encourage other Voters to participate in the Voting Exercise.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you