A reputable company is currently looking to fill a vacancy. If you are interested in the role, you can find the details of the position below.
The Procurement Officer will be responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
Requirements For The Role
- Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Supervisory and management experience
- Attention to detail
How To Apply
- Send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The deadline for applications is 10 July, 2020 at the end of the business day
Source: JobTube Ghana