To gain admission into our Foundation Programme, you must be at least 17 years old and must also meet the applicable academic requirement from the list below:
- WASSCE – Grade C6 in the best 6 subjects, to include three core subjects and three electives. Core subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies.
- SSCE Candidates – Credit passes (A_D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- GBCE Candidates – Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- GCE ‘O’ Level /GCSE/IGCSE – C pass in at least 5 subjects, to include English and Mathematics in addition to at least one-year completion of GCE at Advanced Subsidiary (AS) Level.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) – Grade 4 in any three HL subjects plus English and Mathematics at HL Grade 4 or SL Grade 5
- French Baccalaureate (Bacc) – 10 overall plus 10 in English and Mathematics
- Option International Baccalaureate (OIB) – 10 overall plus 10 in English and Mathematics
- Other – decided on a case by case basis.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you