A reputable company is currently looking to fill a vacancy. If you are interested in the role, you can find the details of the position below.
The Ward Assistant will help nursing staff in hospitals with non-medical duties.
Requirements For The Role
- Basic Life Support certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift patients, stand, walk and crouch for long periods of time
- Communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
- Send a cover letter and your CV to [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
- The deadline for applications is 10 July, 2020 at the end of the business day
Source: JobTube Ghana