A company is currently looking to fill a vacancy. The job opening is for the position of Estate Developer. If you are interested in the role, you can find the details of the position below.
The Estate Developer will lead, motivate, train and develop the maintenance teams, ensuring effective use of labour and materials thus enabling an efficient maintenance service for the Estates assets which are held within the organisation.
Requirements For The Role
- Possess a Degree in Estate Management, Land Management, Valuation or RICS Accredited subject
- Have commercial acumen and the ability to apply it within a sensitive working environment
- Have a customer focused approach to work
- Have a minimum 1 years relevant work experience
How To Apply
- Send a cover letter and your CV to [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
- The deadline for applications is 10 July, 2020 at the end of the business day
Source: JobTube Ghana