A reputable company is currently looking to fill a vacancy. If you are interested in the role, you can find the details of the position below.
The IT Technician will work closely with customers and employees to assist in troubleshooting computer hardware and software problems. They are usually tasked with ensuring all software is promptly updated and managed. Additionally, they support company networks and optimize its performance, so employees and customers have a flawless interaction with company software
Requirements For The Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years’ experience on current network operating systems
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
How To Apply
- Send a cover letter and your CV to [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
- The deadline for applications is 10 July, 2020 at the end of the business day
Source: JobTube Ghana