A reputable company is currently looking to fill a vacancy. The job opening is for the position of General Midwifery Staff. If you are interested in the role, you can find the details of the position below.
Requirements For The Role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited School of Nursing and Midwifery and must be registered as a nurse in the state.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Compassionate and caring of patients.
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment.
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude.
- Able to work nights, weekends, extended hours, and holidays.
- Good leadership skills; able to mentor and educate.
How To Apply
- Send a cover letter and your CV to [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
- The deadline for applications is 10 July, 2020 at the end of the business day
Source: JobTube Ghana