MFS Africa is the leading digital payments hub in Africa, enabling low-cost payments across the continent. The company works in close partnership with mobile network operators and financial institutions to bring simple and relevant payment services to un-banked people. MFS Africa connects over 180 million mobile money users across sub-Saharan Africa through its platform – the MFS Hub. As a B2B platform company, the MFS Hub processes cross-border remittances, merchant payments, airtime top-ups, detects/prevents fraud, and runs a world-class back-office.
The Requirements Of The Role
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Certification in customer care-related courses advantageous
- Previous experience on the use of various service desk tools
- Advanced technical help-desk experience, with network monitoring tools and methodologies advantageous
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a customer support or technical support role
- Have the right to work in Ghana
If you’re interested in the role, you can find the benefits, duties and responsibilities, as well as how to apply here.
Source: JobTube Ghana