CrossBoundary is a mission-driven investment firm that provides investment advisory services and has developed a specialized expertise in unleashing investment across all sectors in fragile and frontier markets. The companies advisory clients include governments, development finance institutions, private equity firms, Fortune 100 companies, and research institutions.
The Analyst will support company strategic initiatives, sector analysis, and advisory work for other industries or regions, as needed. As a member of the team, you will actively contribute to a powerful intervention that has the potential for significant positive impact on investment into developing markets, in particular, investment that will improve electricity access in the region.
Qualifications Required For The Role
- Native-equivalent English fluency; strong business French proficiency
- Experience in, understanding of, and interest in working in African markets, West/Central African markets strongly preferred
- 2-4 years of experience working in a top tier firm focusing on project finance, power or infrastructure project development, to include renewable energy or gas-to-power projects, management consulting, or investment banking
- Experience working with government clients and stakeholders
- A critical thinker, current on global events, who is intellectually stimulated to work at the confluence of energy and power, geopolitics, economics, and the environment
- Excellent analytical ability and discipline, ability to think clearly and communicate effectively, solve problems, and a voracious hunger to learn
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple client work-streams with effectiveness
- Demonstrated attention to detail while maintaining a holistic picture of overall goals
You can find other details of the job as well as how to apply here.
Source: JobTube Ghana