- Kindly send a request for admission to our email at [email protected] to receive a free voucher.
- Proceed online (application.atu.edu.gh) to apply WITH THE E-VOUCHER NUMBER AND PIN FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR ADMISSIONS.
- Kindly note that International applicants may be admitted on the basis of qualifications from their home countries for which equivalence shall be determined by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of Ghana and submitted to the University.
- Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- International applicants are also requested to acquire a Non-Citizen Ghana card to enable them to gain admission.
- International applicants who fail to provide evidence of having acquired this card will not be permitted to register for the programme.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you