Classes are starting in September 2020, for this one-time only Master’s in Education program at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. This limited-time online master’s program opens up access to a Harvard-standard program in a way that has never been done before.
The graduate school recognizes the importance of education professionals. Hence, the limited time program.
The Programs Being Offered Are:
- Arts in Education
- Learning and Teaching
- Education Policy and Management
- Mind, Brain, and Education
- Higher Education
- Prevention Science and Practice
- Human Development and Psychology
- School Leadership
- Specialized Studies
- International Education Policy
- Technology, Innovation, and Education
- Language and Literacy
These Are The Key Dates For The Program Are:
- July 13 – Application Deadline
- July 24 – Financial Aid Application Deadline
- End of July – Admissions decisions release date
- Mid August – Financial Aid Decisions release date
- August 19 – Enrollment Deadline
- September 2 – Classes Begin
If you are interested in this online Master’s of Education program, click here to find the application requirements, as well as to begin your application process.