It is announced for the information of prospective Applicants (as specified above) and the general public that application e-vouchers to Degree/Top-Up Programmes of Study at the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Year are now on sale.
General Business Certificate (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in Three Compulsory Subjects including English Language and Mathematics and passes in any Three Elective Subjects.
Advanced Level Holders with credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
Foreign Applicants and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized institution.
Applicants from French-speaking Countries must in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirement provide a minimum of one-year English Proficiency Certificate.
POINTS OF SALE: ALL GHANA POST REGIONAL AND DESIGNATED OFFICES
Application processing fee
- Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢ 220.00.
- Foreign Applicants – USD 150.00.
Ghanaian applicants are required to purchase the e-voucher from the Ghana Post Offices.
Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the online application and other relevant documents.
Foreign applicants are to generate an e-voucher from the university’s website (HERE!) and follow the instructions.
All completed applications should be submitted by post (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs) KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana on or before Friday, July 31st, 2020 except for mature applicants who are to submit on or before Friday, 29th may, 2020.
Any hand delivered application shall not be processed.
Any application that is not fully and/ or properly completed at the time of submission shall not be processed and/or considered.
APPLICANTS SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Only results and/or documents provided by applicants at the time of submission of application shall be considered.
- Applicants (excluding awaiting results candidates) shall include in their application forms photocopies of their results slips and/or relevant certificates.
- Applicants shall include a certified true copy of their birth certificate.
- Applicants shall include one passport size photograph with a light green background
- An applicant’s failure to input examination details (i.e. Index number and year of exams) and/ or other relevant information properly online shall deny the applicant admission to a programme of study at the university
- Admissions to all programmes of study at the university are transparently administered by the central undergraduate admissions board without any other considerations and/ or solicitations.
Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person or group of persons for the purpose of influencing and/or gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.
- Mandatory requirement: all applicants are required to visit the Universiy’s website (HERE!) to complete their application process online. Applicants are to use the login and pin number provided on the e-voucher for this purpose.
- Applicants are to note that upon release of the WAEC results, the admission portal would be opened for one (1) week for applicants to make any amendments with respect to their names, index numbers, year of exam, and choice of programmes etc.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you.