We don’t know about you but waakye is a must-have every morning as much as possible. If you don’t eat waakye then your case is different; you need some spiritual help.
Now, the fun part of waakye is all the additions you can make to make the meal complete. Now in school, we have various factors that come together to make our school experience complete. One of such factors are our course reps.
On some days they are angels on other days you practically want to strangle them but you see they are a necessary evil.
We asked a couple of students to describe their course reps using the waakye meal.. Eii the responses over we papa…lmao who would have thought.
Take a look at some of the responses.
- Secof demma head hard like wele “no mercy for the cripple”
- Sometimes he is nice… Sometimes too ei hm.
- Wele nu, there’s no nutrient just like our course rep
- Looks nice and good to chew but offers nothing to the body just like my course rep. Looks nice but useless in executing the job.
- They rock .. without them the class will be “beans”
Click on the numbers below for more……………..