Vodafone aims to connect people for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, they put the customer at the heart of everything that they do. They challenge, push boundaries and discover innovative ways to connect their customers with their digital societies.
Your Responsibilities In The Role
• Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
• Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
The Ideal Candidate
- Should have a Bachelor’s or HND with a Qualification in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or Related Field
- Must have at least Two years proven Experience as a Sales Executive or Relevant role in Related Industry
- Should have excellent Customer Service and Sales Skills.
- Should have strong Verbal and Written Communicator.
- Should have excellent Phone and Presentation Skills.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM, and Sales Software Programs.
- Should have good Negotiation and Problem-Solving Skills
How To Apply
- Click here to apply for the role
Source: JobTube Ghana