Currently, we are all unaware the direction in which admissions for the new academic year will take. This is especially because our younger brothers and sisters have still not written their WASSCE.
That doesn’t mean that they cannot begin preparations towards that University journey now.
For all those that are interested in studying at the University of Ghana, here is a list of available undergraduate courses to choose from (the deadline for admissions is 30th June 2020 so there is still time to get a form)
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
School of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
School of Biomedical and Allied Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science in Radiography
School of Nursing & Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery
Click on the numbers below for more………………….