For years, Kuulpeeps (www.kuulpeeps.com) as a brand has identified a gap in the celebration of Ghanaian Talent. Emerging talents have been at the bottom of the focus and attention. They have been given nothing, but the crumbs to nibble on. Therefore, as a brand whose primary focus is young people with budding dreams, Kuulpeeps created the Emergers platform as an initiative to celebrate and support young, emerging Ghanaian talent.
Now in its 3rd year, the EMERGERS platform releases a list of amazing young people who are on the verge of breaking through in their chosen field.
Its singular mission – to introduce Ghana to the next batch of iconic people who have used social media and other good, yet unorthodox platforms in very interesting ways to drive value for their crafts.
Meet Your Emergers 2020:
|OV (Musician)||Steve French (Fashion Artist/Designer)|
|J.Derobie (Musician)||Chrystal Kwame-Aryee (Actress/Media)|
|Quamina MP (Musician)||Gene Adu (Video Director)|
|Gyakie (Musician)||Kweku Smoke (Musician)|
|Mohammed Blakk (Stylist)||Moorsound (Music Producer)|
|Camidoh (Musician)||FimFim (Music Producer)|
|Nxwrth (Music Producer)||Ultra Nova (Music Producer)|
|Akwadaa Nyame (Video Director)||Afrolektra (Music Producer)|
|Tytanium (Video Colourist)||Cymple (Stylist)|
|Kwabena ‘Spiky’ Nkrumah (Media & Tech)||Joey Lit – Free The Youth (Fashion Designer)|
|Yaw Ofosu ‘Kawawa’ Larbi (Media – Sports)|
KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF EMERGERS?
- People who have worked hard within a specific year to gain social attention
- A next generation of talents and iconic people
- Emergers are NOT restricted by age
- Emergers may have amassed huge social media following.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BE CONSIDERED AN EMERGER?
In order to be eligible for Emergers, some portion of nominee’s works must have been influenced by social media. Nominee(s) cannot have previously been selected as an Emerger. Emergers may be nominated or chosen by Editors at Kuulpeeps.
- An opportunity for year-long publicity & support from Kuulpeeps.com
- Opportunity to perform at EchoHouse events such as Tidal Rave, Epilogo, Fresh’a’Fair, Lights Up etc.
- Media support (Interviews, Features, Call ins) from partner media houses – YFM, Live FM, etc.
- May get support from Kuulpeeps on brand direction and development where necessary.
- Free photoshoots and online profile to aid in SEO.
- Kuulpeeps will provide free media support for all Emerger’s projects for the year
For the next few weeks, Kuulpeeps’ Website and social media platforms will come alive with amazing stories, video interviews and exciting behind the scenes coverage. Read all about the 2020 List of Emergers on our website as we support Emerging Talent and help them flourish.