According to their official website, ACDI/VOCA is a company that addresses issues of food security, economic prosperity, and social inclusion through locally driven market solutions.
The company is looking for a Capture Research Coordinator to oversee in-country information gathering for the anticipated USAID Market Systems and Resilience Activity in Ghana.
Your Responsibilities In The Role
- You will conduct key informant interviews
- You will coordinate other local research and capture support consultants/firms
- You will draft and present letters of introduction, as necessary
- You will collect, organize and review data and information as requested
- You will take and write up meeting notes, as requested
- You will maintain regular communication with home office staff