PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 employees. It is dedicated to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. PwC Ghana is located in Accra, Takoradi and has a branch office in Sierra Leone. They offer professional services to both the private and public sectors in Ghana.
Graduate Recruitment Program
The PwC graduate training program is built on a development framework that broadens and deepens a graduate’s knowledge. Through hands-on coaching and a variety of work, you will pick up business, personal and technical skills that you can use throughout your career.
You will also study for your professional qualification with support from your team and career coach. You will belong to a community that thrives on inclusivity and diversity.
The Ideal Candidate
- Should have a First Class or Second Class Upper from a recognized university
- Should have excellent analytical, presentation and research skills
- Should be willing to work on their personal growth
- Should have a proactive approach to problem-solving and client solutions
- Should pay attention to detail
- Should be a team player
How To Apply
- Apply here
- For further information, send an email to [email protected]
- Closing date is 17th April 2020
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Source: PwC Ghana