Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey has offered guidelines that can help people when self-isolation during the coronavirus pandemic.
The outbreak has affected the entire world, forcing many socio-economic activities to be put on hold until the spread is under control.
The effects of staying indoors for a prolonged period could heighten anxiety and fear, but Partey has been able to share some useful tips on Instagram that could be helpful for everyone.
Below are some of the tips he shared:
- Have a routine
- Exercise daily
- Do things that make you happy (I am watching Marvel movies and learning to use tik tok)
- Try to learn new things
- Be grateful to everyone who is working to make this end
- Use technology to be close to friends and family.
- Ghana’s MLS Trio Make Donation To Help-the-fight-against-coronavirus/
- 12 Football Centred Shows You Should Watch On Netflix During Lockdown
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you