The UKGCC (UK Ghana Chamber of Commerce) is an organisation that is dedicated to forging professional relationships between Ghana and the UK.
The role will require you to lead all of UKGCC’s communications. You will develop media campaigns, you will design and oversee communications strategies in line with UKGCC’s business plan. The role will require you to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and still meet deadlines. You will also be collaborating on projects, sometimes with virtual teams.
Your Responsibilities In The Role
- Develop and implement communication strategies for the UKGCC
- Provide media advice to the UKGCC team
- Build media connections and use these contacts to promote UKGCC’s work
- Develop a plan and map out priorities and workflow
- Handle media correspondence at UKGCC events and briefings
- Develop communique for the UKGCC team as relevant
- Oversee production of media monitoring reports
- Manage UKGCC website and social media platforms
The Ideal Candidate
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree
- Should have 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Should have experience delivering large scale events
- Should have tangible social media skills
- Should have connections in media (TV, Radio, Print and Social Media)
- Should be able to create compelling social media content
- Should have photo and video editing skills
- Should be an excellent communicator in the English language
- Should be computer literate
- Should have numeracy and budget management skills
- Should have strong organisational skills and attention to detail
How To Apply
The salary for the position is negotiable. Apply through an email addressed to The External Relations Manager ([email protected]). The deadline for the application is Wednesday, 1 April 2020. Apply with your CV and a Cover Letter that highlights your motivations and how your skills align with the role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful applicants will go through a screening process.
SOURCE: Vacancies In Ghana