Listen to an Audio Version of the Article
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. They are recruiting graduates
Please read the following instructions before starting your application
- It is advisable to save or print the application pages and think about your responses offline before you fill in the application rather than thinking about the responses while online.
- Ensure that you complete all fields on the application form especially those marked with a red star (*)
- On completion of the application, please pay attention to any messages indicating that some mandatory fields may be incomplete. When mandatory fields are incomplete, the submit button is inactive and although you click on the submit button, your application will not be successfully submitted.
- Once you complete the application and click on submit, you will receive a message on the last page with the message ‘application submitted successfully’. You will also receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that your application has been received.
- Ensure that you check for this confirmation email in both your inbox as well as your junk email folder in case you do not find it in your inbox. It’s worth also adding email@example.com as a “safe sender” so any future emails are also received.
- For any queries, please do not reply to the firstname.lastname@example.org email. Forward all the queries to the email indicated in the section above.
- Don’t leave your incomplete application without first saving it, at the bottom of every page there is the button “Save Application” which allows you to leave the application without losing the data you have provided.
Fill the forms PwC Ghana recruitment form
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you