All post-graduates and undergraduates freshmen are by this release informed that the medical exercise is scheduled to continue this semester, beginning 17th February 2020 and will end on 30th April 2020.
Please take note of the following procedures to follow:
1. Laboratory investigation.
2. Physical examination and X-ray.
3. Students are to report to the Main University Hospital for a chest X-ray at a rate of GHc 50.00, as well as the Student Clinic (Central Cafeteria), for the laboratory investigation.
4. Reporting times – 8 am to 2 pm.
5. Please note that students who will fail to turn up for the said examination within the stated period would pay a penalty of GHc 100.00 (One Hundred Ghana Cedis) for the additional cost that would be incurred outside the medical examination period.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you