The nation’s premier technical university has released its admission forms for the 2020/2021 academic year!
All prospective applicants are advised to visit the university’s website www.ttu.edu.ghh and read carefully all relevant information pertaining to programmes and cut off points before applying.
The university offers the following programmes:
- Master of Technology
- Bachelor of Technology Top-Up (Weekends)
- Bachelor of Technology Four (4) year (Regular)
- Higher National Diploma HND (Regular and Evening)
- Diploma of Technology (Regular)
- Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) programmes
- Certificate programmes: Technical and Vocational Educational Training (TVET).
Applicants can pick up forms at Cal Bank, Zenith Bank and United Bank of Africa (UBA) branches as well as all regional post offices or use the shortcode *356* and select option 6 for all networks.
Persons can also purchase their forms at the university’s Directorate of Finance office at a fee of 200GH for B-TECH, HND and Diploma programmes and 250GH for M-TECH programmes.
All applicants are to note that the closing date for the submission of the completed form is FRIDAY, 31ST JULY, 2020.
NOTE: All admissions to Takoradi Technical University are strictly via the online admission system.
For more enquires call or text via Whatsapp, the following numbers; 0332094767, 0553777777, 0508333992, 0575838003, 0575835003 or 0508335033.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you