EMERGERS: CELEBRATING THE FUTURE TODAY
Celebrating the biggest EMERGERS each year in different fields and industries, and telling their stories. We will formally introduce Ghana to the next batch of iconic people who have used social media in very interesting ways to drive value for their crafts.
WHO ARE EMERGERS?
- People who’ve worked hard within a specific year to gain social attention
- They are the next generation of talents and iconic people
- Emergers are NOT restricted by age
- Emergers have amassed huge social media following.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BE CONSIDERED AN EMERGER?
In order to be eligible for Emergers, nominees must be at least fifteen (15) years of age or older during the time of nomination and some portion of nominee’s works must have been influenced by social media. Nominee(s) cannot have previously been selected as an Emerger. Emergers may be nominated or chosen by Editors at Kuulpeeps. People submitting nominations (“Nominator(s)”) must be at least fifteen (15) years of age during the time of submission. Emergers is open to Ghanaians and residents of Ghana. Employees and immediate family members of staff of Kuulpeeps.com and EchoHouse (including subsidiaries) and sponsors of Emergers, as well as advertising and promotional agencies directly involved in Emergers, are not eligible to participate or submit nominations.
- An opportunity for year-long publicity & support from Kuulpeeps.com
- Opportunity to perform at EchoHouse events such as Tidal Rave, Epilogo, Fresh’a’Fair, Lights Up etc.
- Emergers may enjoy paid brand partnerships with sponsors and/or partners.
- Plaques, certificates or citations may be presented to Emergers to physically honour them and to encourage them. This is to inspire other talents to aspire for more and to be part of Emergers.
- May get support from Kuulpeeps on brand direction and development where necessary.
- Free photoshoot to build a profile.
- Kuulpeeps will be an official media partner on all events organised by the Emergers for a year.