The International Programmes Office, University of Ghana has partially funded opportunities available to UG students to study abroad at partner universities (enclosed) for the 1st semester of 2020/2021 academic year.
- Level 200/300 students with a GPA of 3.0 and above;
- MPhil Part 1 students;
- PhD students who have successfully completed their coursework.
Under the terms of the agreements, tuition and other academic fees are waived for students. However, they will need to meet their personal costs including:
• Visa application;
• Return air tickets;
• International health insurance;
• International transportation;
• Books and learning materials;
Interested students should fill in their application on the Google Form available below.
For further enquiries kindly contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: February 15, 2020!!!
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you
kuulpeeps Audio Service