Nigerian-based singer, songwriter and actress Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua popularly known as Seyi Shay’s Ghanaian publicist by name Obee is definitely not happy with a tweet by Rufftown Records signee, Wendy Shay. In that light, the tweet warranted him to descend heavily on the Afropop singer. This was after organisers of Livespot X Festival failed to put her on the bill.
Wendy posted, “How do you expect a sold-out concert without booking the hottest Queen in Ghana..instead of WENDY SHAY you go book some Shay
Naija never go book Ghana artiste
Ghana wake up!”
The tweet didn’t sit well with him. He took to his Facebook timeline to talk out how he felt about the post as well as pointing out certain facts about Seyi Shay.
He wrote, “I stopped typing a lot but if you come for my artiste, I come for your head periodt!
Look at this one called Wendy Shay too o. The girl striving on late Ebony’s leftover? It’s not her fault anyways!
• Well for your information the “Shay” they booked is an internationally recognized brand. This girl should get that in her skull
• The “Shay” they booked has a very good music portfolio. A very beautiful one from 2005 till date
• That “Shay” wrote three (3) songs for the soundtrack to Konami’s video game “Crime Life: Gang Wars”, that’s if she (Wendy) even knows what that is lol.
• She wrote, “White Lies” on Award-winning rapper Chipmunk’s “Transition” Album.
• That “Shay” also wrote “You Will See” on Melanie C’s “Beautiful Intentions” album
• The “Shay” they booked was once managed by Beyoncé’s dad (Mathew Knowles) with a record deal from Columbia Records.
• She has two to three songs that enjoyed a good media rotation in this same Ghana you’re a supposed queen (Murda ft. Patoranking || Right Now || Weekend Vibes ft. Sarkodie)
• The same “Shay” they booked has been featured on Legendary Samini’s 6th Studio Album “Breaking News” on a song dubbed “Turn Up”
• She’s a Pepsi Ambassador
• She currently has a big song out with America’s Teyana Taylor
Now someone should tag this Wendy girl to go through this and come back again if this “Shay” is her mate. Or cos y’all have the same number of Instagram followers? The one that can be bought in a day? I hope the views on an Ebony built YouTube channel ain’t deceiving this girl!
See I have a very good relationship with Bullet, this girl should stay in her lane. It’ll be good for all of us.
ARRANT NONSENSE! ”
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you.