The SRC would like to bring to the attention of all post-graduate and undergraduate first-year students (Freshers) that the mandatory Freshers’ Medical Examination is still ongoing.
All freshmen are therefore requested to access the medical examination form online via https://sts.ug.edu.gh/services/
The medical examination procedure is as follows:
1. Filling of student medical examination form online as well as making bookings.
2. X-ray and laboratory investigation.
3. Clinical examination.
4. Completion of SME form by a medical doctor.
1. Students are to report to the University Hospital for a chest X-ray at a rate of GHc 50.00, as well as the Student Clinic(Central Cafeteria), for the laboratory investigation.
2. Reporting days and times to the hospital is at 7:30 am. But be informed that laboratory services end at 11:30 am.
3. Students who have successfully completed the X-ray and laboratory investigation may proceed to the Legon Hospital for the one-on-one doctor evaluation.
4. Students who will fail to turn up for the said examination within the stated period would pay a penalty of GHc 100.00(One Hundred Ghana Cedis) for the additional cost that would be incurred outside the medical examination period.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you.