Today, popular University of Ghana lecturer Dr Ransford Gyampo is in the news as he was being implicated in the BBC Africa Eye expose on Sex For Grades.
The BBC was looking to focus on university lecturers who are allegedly exchanging sex for grades.
The two Ghanaian professors who are implicated in the excerpts that have been released so far are Dr Paul Batukor and Dr Ransford Gyampo.
Prof Gyampo is part of the 2001 class of the University of Ghana where he graduated with a First Class.
Below is a brief about Dr Gyampo’s educational history and career:
- University Of Ghana, Legon PhD, 2007-2012
- University Of Ghana, Legon M.Phil Political Science 2002-2004
- University Of Ghana, Legon Ba (First Class Hons) 1998-2001
COURSES TAUGHT CURRENTLY
- Poli 213: Introduction To Public Administration
- Poli 361: Governance And Leadership
- The Youth, Participation And Development In Ghana’s Fourth Republic
- PhD Doctoral Thesis
- Gyampo, R.E.V. (2016). The state of political institutions in Ghana, revised edition. Tema: Digi Books Ghana Limited.
- Gyampo, R.E.V. (2015). The institutional framework for youth participation in Ghana’s fourth republic. Tema: Digi Books Ghana Limited.
Other (Published Academic Lecture)
- Gyampo, R.E.V., Tamakloe-Attionu, S. and Oteng, S. (2014). Empowering the Ghanaian youth for sustainable development. Accra: IDEG/Adwinsa Publications Ghana Limited.
Click on the comment box below and leave us your thoughts. Thank you.