A gentleman should always have a few collections of ties no matter your occupation.
When picking a tie you must consider the type of shirt you wear.
Getting the tie right would give you that classy look. These are 6 ties every guy needs to have in his wardrobe.
- Burgundy tie
- Grey tie
- Polka-dotted tie
- Patterned tie
- Navy tie
- Repp striped tie
There are actually four ways to wear a tie but THE FOUR-IN-HAND KNOT is the easiest of them all. Go with what works best for you.
THE FOUR-IN-HAND KNOT.
- Begin by crossing the wide end over the narrow end.
- Fold the wide end under the narrow end.
- Pass the wide end directly over the narrow end again.
- Take the wide end up and through the loop around your neck.
- Take the wide end through the knot in front. Proceed to tighten the knot and pull it up to your collar.
If you have a story you want to share with Kuulpeeps and the world, please send us an email on email@example.com