We grew up knowing some of them and we tried to break them or do them.
We also learnt some through science and we still can’t wrap our head around them.
We also hear about some odd things concerning the body which till now keeps us in awe.
Hold on, tight guys!!
- It is physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
- Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
- Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day.
- It takes approximately 12 hours for food to entirely digest.
- A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.
- Women blink nearly twice as often as men.
- Most of the dust particles in your house are dead skin.
- There is a company that will (for $14,000) take your ashes and compress them into a synthetic diamond to be set in jewellery for a loved one.
- There are more living organisms on the skin of a single human being than there are human beings on the surface of the earth.
- The longest bout of hiccups lasted nearly 69 years.
- Babies are born without kneecaps. They appear between the ages of 2 and 6.
- Men can read smaller print than women. Women can hear better.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- If you sneeze too hard you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. If you keep your eyes open by force they can pop out.
- A kiss stimulates 29 muscles and chemicals that cause relaxation. Women seem to like light and frequent kisses while men like them more strenuous.